Mercure Hotel, Geelong, Victoria 29 September to 2 October 2015
- Full registration including the Tuesday evening Welcome Reception and networking function plus 3 days of conference presentations and discussions. Lunch and morning/afternoon teas are included.
- Registration fees for this important conferences are deliberately kept as low as possible to encourage ALL interested people to attend.
- Concession registrations are available for non-working students, pensioners, unemployed and delegates from developing countries [evidence is required]
- All prices are in Australian Dollars
|Full registration||Day registration|
- Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre on Tuesday afternoon ($20) and the Mt Rothwell Field Trip ($75) on Wednesday evening [limited spaces] – you can also add this to your registration or book online for these events when registering.
- Day registrations and guests can register for the Welcome Reception on the Tuesday evening – $35 per person.
Please include information of any dietary needs and whether you are attending the Welcome Reception when you register.
Please note we cannot provide any refunds for cancellation now or for non-attendance.
If you are not a current member but would like to join, you could join now for the 2015-2016 year (i.e. until 30/6/16) and still get member discount.
We aim to keep registration costs down to allow small business owners, guides, students and delegates from developing countries to attend.
If you have any problems with registering online please let us know straight away.