Well. you’ve missed your chance with Charles, but his great great grandson Chris Darwin is now doing his first guiding work with Boutique Tours Australia. Chris guides a tour named Darwin on Darwin. This focuses on Charles Darwins’ travels in Australia and the significance Australia played into his theory of Origin of Species.
- The world’s coral reefs are in trouble, but don’t give up on them yet
- SWIM WITH WHALES AND HELP THE REEF!
- Birding tour with experts to Papua New Guinea
- Bush meat a danger for wildlife and wildlife tourism
- Orange-bellied parrot facilities opened at Moonllt Sanctuary
- Gardens of Stone: a special but little-known place in the Blue Mountains
- Wildlife Tourism conference, Adelaide, November 2016