Congratulations to Wildlife Tourism Australia members O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat and Mt Barney Lodge for being finalists in the Steve Irwin Ecotourism Award section of the QTIC Queensland Tourism Awards this year. O’Reilly’s Mountain Villas was also a finalist in the Deluxe Accommodation section.
- Birding tour with experts to Papua New Guinea
- Bush meat a danger for wildlife and wildlife tourism
- Orange-bellied parrot facilities opened at Moonllt Sanctuary
- Gardens of Stone: a special but little-known place in the Blue Mountains
- Wildlife Tourism conference, Adelaide, November 2016
- Calendar of bird-watching tours in Australia
- Tourism, Animals and the Natural World symposium