Mercure Hotel, Geelong, Victoria 29 September to 2 October 2015
- Full registration including the Tuesday evening Welcome and networking function plus 3 days of conference presentations and discussions. Lunch and morning/afternoon teas are included.
- Registration fees for this important conferences are deliberately kept as low as possible to encourage ALL interested people to attend.
- Concession registrations are available for students, pensioners, unemployed and delegates from developing countries [evidence is required]
- All prices are in Australian Dollars
|Full registration||Day registration|
- Mt Rothwell Field Trip on Wednesday evening [limited spaces] – you can also add this to your registration or book online for this event when registering – $75 per person.
- Day registrations and guests can register for the Welcome Reception on the Tuesday evening – $35 per person.
There will be opportunity later to let us know of any dietary or other needs.
If you are not a current member but would like to join, you could join now for the 2015-2016 year (i.e. until 30/6/16) and still get member discount.
We aim to keep registration costs down to allow small business owners, guides, students and delegates from developing countries to attend. If you are still finding it difficult to afford attendance (including travel and accommodation), please seek outside funding but let us know if we can help with a supporting letter.
If you have any problems with registering online please let us know ASAP as we are keen to finalise our planning.