We are now calling for papers (oral or poster) to be presented at the wildlife tourism conference in Brisbane 21-25 June 2020
- author/s name/s
- contact details
- an abstract of up to 300 words
- whether you prefer an oral or poster paper
- an indication of which (if any) of the following categories it would best fit under (see Topics)
- Innovation and diversity in wildlife tourism for economic growth and biodiversity conservation in regional areas
- Wildlife/human interactions (positive and negative): enhancing the positive and mitigating the negative
- Wildlife tourism protecting and rehabilitating habitats and species
- The forgotten wildlife: tourism involving reptiles, frogs, fish, invertebrates and the lesser-known mammals and birds
- Visitor education for appreciation and understanding of wildlife: making it entertaining, memorable and meaningful
- Citizen science and conservation volunteering in wildlife tourism
- Climate change and wildlife tourism
- Wildlife tourism in Asia and the Pacific
NOTE: if you have sent anything to the previous email ([email protected]), please try again. as that email is currently non-functional.
The first round of notices of acceptance will be by 30th January 2020. You can however still submit up to 30 May 2020.
Registration is also now open.