Experience the Wild
Come and ‘Experience the Wild’ around Darwin and the Top End. We can take you to see an amazing variety of unique birdlife in monsoon forests, savannah woodlands, mangroves, wetlands and billabongs, all within an hour’s drive of Darwin City.
We specialise in bird and nature watching tours and offer half day, full day tours close to Darwin and two or three day tours taking in Mary River National Park, Kakadu and Katherine. Guides Mike Jarvis, Chris Parker and Graham Brown are passionate about the environment, local birdlife, wildlife and habitat as well as Indigenous culture and NT history and heritage.
- Kakadu Tour Operator License
- Parks and Wildlife NT Tour Operator License
- Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
- T-QUAL Australian Tourism Quality Assured
- Certificate IV Tourism (Guiding) NT
- Members of Wildlife Tourism Australia