Araucaria Ecotours, Southeast QLD
Small-group tours from Brisbane with wildlife experts:
- 3-day wildlife overview tour with an overview of Australia’s wildlife and what makes it so different from other word regions. Visiting rainforest, eucalyptus forest, wetlands and beaches seeking kangaroos, koalas, fruit bats, platypus, dolphins, birds, reptiles, frogs and other wildlife. Choose accommodation or camping. You can add an extra day for whale-watching, snorkelling and/or Indigenous culture.
- Wildlife and forests day-tour – kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, birds, glow worms, waterfalls, rain forests, other forests all in one day
- Birdwatching day-tour – beginners to advanced, see birds of rainforests, open forests, grassland. Can customise additional days. Learn about the ecology and behaviour of the birds we see along the way.
- Coochiemudlo Island day tour.
- Customised tours (day or longer) possible if planned well in advance.
- Outback tours – twice a year (spring and autumn), 8 days
Ask us about joining in with research and conservation projects
All ages, all fitness levels, all diets.
There is also a Wildlife Ecology Centre and associated Nature Trails on the Araucaria property in the Scenic Rim (south of Brisbane) in development for use by our tour guests and (by pre-arrangement) self-drive travellers.
1770 Running Creek Road via
RATHDOWNEY QLD 4287
Ph: (07) 5544 1283 or 0447 077725
- Wildlife experiences, tours, accommodation etc.in QLD
- Wildlife experiences, tours, accommodation etc. in Australia (and beyond)