Weekend 23-24 March 2019
Have fun, challenges your eyes and your brain, learn and maybe win a prize! (see below for prizes)
Wildlife Tourism Australia has long been promoting citizen science in tourism, and is running a display and couple of activities in the Australian Citizen Science Association‘s pavilion (no. 16, between the Lyric Theatre and the Brisbane River) during the World Science Festival, Southbank, Brisbane, Sat/Sun23-24 March 2019
The main activity from Wildlife Tourism Australia will be the Nature/Puzzle Trail through Southbank: with a separate set of questions for each day.
Participants can pick up a question and answer sheet from our stall (northern end of Southbank) between 10.00am and 12.00 noon each day, returning it with answers by 3.00pm. Winners will be announced 5.00pm each day.
Don’t worry if you can’t answer all questions in the allotted time. If you don’t get your first choice of prizes you may still win another.
We have some great prizes (each winner in turn each day can choose his/her prize) Many thanks to all our sponsors! See below for details, links and photos
- One night’s accommodation at for two adults in a cottage at the Private Inala Reserve, Bruny Island, Tasmania
- Wollemi Twilight Wildlife Tour for a family of four, Wolgan Valley Ecotours, Wallerawang NSW
- Glow worm tour and entrance to frog hollow for 2 adults, 2 children, Tamborine Mountain,
- Family pass to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures, Far North Qld
- Holiday program activity Bushtucker Tracker for two children aged 8-14, Mt Barney Lodge, Scenic Rim, SE Qld
- Day tour for four from Brisbane to Coochiemudlo Island with Araucaria Ecotours
- Orangutan Odysseys t-shirt
- Orangutan Odysseys water bottle
- Family Sunday morning tea at National Trust Wolston Farmhouse, Wacol, Greater Brisbane
- Great Barrier Reef Legacy caps (x 5)
Look for the Australian Citizen Science Association pavilion in the northern end of Southbank.
Please see logos and links to our sponsors’ pages below:
Photos from our sponsors