Issues concerning Wildlife Tourism Australia, some of which have been discussed at length in our carious workshops and conferences include:
- The value of wildlife tourism to conservation, and how to enhance this
- The value of wildlife tourism to local economies
- Minimising negative effects of tourism on wildlife – disturbance of wildlife and their habitats etc.
- Processes that threaten wildlife – habitat clearing, climate change, pollution etc.
- What kinds research are most needed?
- How can tourists assist with Widlife research and conservation?
- Welfare of animals in captivity
- Dealing with human/wildlife conflicts
Please leave comments on the various pages to express your views and ask questions
Also on our Facebook page for updates on some issues